Tuesday 1 May 2012

I am a Tv Junkie!

When I'm not writing music , dancing or having meetings..I love to watch me some good tv. :)
Right now I'm addicted to 4 shows...I know ...I'm bad! I love  America's Next Top Model with one of the women I look upto ,the fierce Tyra Banks ..I watch every single season thanks to a cool streaming site called Sidereel (you should try it) I'm loving the latest season: invasion of the brits! I love these girls they are so funny!I love their accents. I 'm rooting for the cutiepie Sophie!Then I watch Smash , which I am really getting upset with lately, Derek and Dev are cheating..it's getting crazy!!But I love the music part of the show, Ivy and Karen are just amazing.It opens up a whole new perspective to Marilyn Monroe.I'm also watching American Idol..This season is really awesome..I was sad Colton was voted off..But here's what I think... I love Phillips interpretation, the way he smirks and feels the music...he's my favourite! Joshua is something else! he is on another level...Holly's  super cute and talented and I'm rooting for her, but she needs to build that confidence. Skylar is great for her genre, country ,but I just can't see her winning the title...I think they're really too easy on her..especially when you compare her to voices like 16 year old Jessica Sanchez who is consistently great and the amazing vocalist Elise Testone who was last voted off.Sorry I just get soo into it.hahaha Anyways it's down to 5 contestants and if you're not watching it's really worth it!And another show I got into for the first time is Celebrity apprentice. The whole idea of raising money for charity is beautiful and the show s really entertaining. I was disappointed in Aubrey..I looked up to her being in the Danity Kane girl group but she's a little sneaky and full of herself.But I do believe her heart is in the right place..I like Clay and Arsenio a lot...they've got a Bromance going on.I think Lisa is pretty mean!!! and it's so obvious that she's jealous of Diana..and Diana is really holding her own...Theresa is just so loveable and a hard worker.I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!!! 
If you watch any of these shows, feel free to voice your opinions by commenting :)

Be Back soon!

Join me on twitter @ NadiaDolce


No comments:

Post a Comment