Thursday 17 May 2012

BoysBoysBoys

i just receieved the new track i will be recording! Its a remake of Sabrina's BoysBoysBoys!She's such a milf .. You have to check out her music video!it's so 80's!Anyways, it's got a really fun and summer feel and i'm gonna enjoy performing this one live !Im really excited about it ! I can't wait to get back in the studio and sing my heart out... Ive been trying to rest my voice these past couple of days since i've been sick...Now it's time to get back into the groove! Waiting for the bus and i'm so tired of not having my license... I'm passing my practical for the third time in june... And now I need to get it...everybody thinks i'm a danger to the road but i just wanna get around quicker... Its already 20 minutes i'm waiting for this stupid bus
oh and speaking of the devil here it is thank god!
Im out!

If you wanna be upto date
Visit my site
www.nadiadolce.com
Tweet with me @NadiaDolce

Ciao ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment