Thursday 10 May 2012

Toronto Fever

Hey everybody! I got back from my trip with a smile on my face and then I started to feel an itch in my throat and I Knew I was coming down with something... I've been in bed 2 days straight with fever! Eating chicken soup and sipping on teas... Makes me sad everytime I lose my voice cause I always feel so helpless and useless. I feel like I lose a part of me but there is good news .. While I was in Toronto I missed Celebrity apprentice , Smash and ANTM so guess what I was doing when I wasn't sleepping... Catching up on my fave shows! WIth my kitty Myla.. She was happy to have me around... I've been away for a while now , always back and forth busy with the singing....Anyways , I've been dealing with sore throats for over a decade to avoid not being able to sing at shows. Everybody has they're little remedies ,now from what I learned in these past 2 days ... Just don't speak PERIOD and you will definitely slash your sick time in half.. I'm already feeling better! I was alone until my boyfriend came home and we did our favorite thing watch AmericanIdol together.. It was total relaxation... Although I recently joined the gym to toneup a little! I had a total junk day... It was anazing I had a steaksub with fries ... Toaster strudel chocolate milk and ate nutella straight from the jar... It made me so happy... I didn't even feel guilty... Anyways , I'm off to the Matt & Nat sale ... Shopping time!Another boost for the morale!

If you have any sick day remedies, share your thoughts!

Check into my:
www.nadiadolce.com
Tweet with me @NadiaDolce

Ciao ! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment