Monday 21 May 2012

Me and Men part 1

Had an amazing BBQ today with my family despite me badly hurting my shoulder and still coughing.I did make some awesome sangria and had a juicy cheeseburger, simple and yet so satisfying.Later my friend Jess texted me for Mcds ice-cream(of course i got her hooked) I crave  vanilla cornets all the time and i'm loving the 1$ cold coffee but anyways we started talking about the men in our lives and it's so funny because it really began to feel like we were in an episode of Sex And The City trading advice...It's a girl thing I guess...but we just love analyzing men and every little thing they say or do...or text now that technology has changed everything.Love is just so complicated with Men involved ,they must think the same for us  women but I don't know..I just feel like most of the time they're the problem..I'm not trying to take sides but I hate when these guys pop out of nowhere and suddenly just change.They're running scared of actually being happy, they met another girl,they're fed up cause you expired, it's going too fast, they're not sure...whatever....excuses lol A couple of movies traumatized me ..The Little Blackbook with Britany Murphy and "He's Just Not That Into You"pretty good movies...I don't even know what's worst ,dating someone you think you know, to find out they have a secret life  or being cheated on or just not loved enough...There are lots of nice guys out there but most women just keep choosing the same wrong guy over and over again.I think I fall under that category but my heart just doesn't know any better and I just love too much and too fast.I think trust is crucial in a relationship..so is communication and having that loving feeling...It's hard work and a lot of headaches but they are totally worth it ,for all the great times.There are so many different situations..like being with someone who loves you more...it's almost as if i rather love more cause i don't wanna make someone feel rejected... i rather hurt a little...And I hate to chase....but when I love it's just so natural for me to wanna be with that person and I crave them loving me for me.It's weird how I always find guys who drive me crazy,guys who just don't get me...I still believe being with someone is better the being single in my opinion..I love to cuddle and spend time with my boyfriend ,take the time  to become best friends and do the little things that make me happy...Like, we watch AmericanIdol together..that's our thing ..it sounds gay but it's fun and I love to eat suppers together with a nice bottle of wine.(I try to cook a good supper for my man)I'm still working on that. All this to say ..I love love and no matter how tough it gets. you can't quit on someone you truly love and you need to accept you can't control everything and let things be and give them the chance to fall in to place.

That's me on Men and Love for now ..there's so much more but I'm sleepy
I wanna go to bed

Goodnight Dolcissimi <3

Comment and share your opinions if you can  relate to any of this :)

www.nadiadolce.com
tweet with me @NadiaDolce

No comments:

Post a Comment