Saturday 12 May 2012

El Gitano-Nadia Dolce New Remix by Amir Hoss



Hey Guys !
This is the latest version of El Gitano !Show some  love for this song! Like ,Share and comment!
I 'd really appreciate it ! It's by Amir Hoss , if you wanna check out some of his work! www.amirmusic.com I'm really loving it! I've always done different types of music genres but I'm enjoying exploring the dance scene! This song has some latin flavour and synths and an awesome accordion line.
 It's gonna be featured on Canada's Top Dj MC Mario's "Summer Anthems" album!
It will soon be up on iTunes along with the french version and the 8BarZ one also.
Keep checking into my website for new stuff !I'm working on a promotional vid for the song!

www.nadiadolce.com
Join me on twitter and Facebook @ NadiaDolce

No comments:

Post a Comment