Wednesday 30 May 2012

Photoshoot in the park!

After a long 5 hour session at planet studios to record Baila!We Finiished at 1 am ! It was great , exhausting and so much fun with our sound engineer Dimitri!Amazing by the way;) There was a fake laugh in the song that was really hard to nail.. We brought my close friend Titi to help me out! We had a few chipmunk laughs but we managed to get something decent ... I think ...we recorded english and french and i was so proud at the end of the night cause i didn't think my voice would pull through with all the straining but it turned out great!I slept in ,woke up ,had my favorite breafast in the workd buttered toast with coffee and got ready for an outdoor photoshoot at the park across from my house! My photographer Vince wanted to test out his new cam and we did a casual shoot outside! Always fun working with MasterControlMedia! Hes the bestest!
Here's a little preview of the shoot!Im busy busy these next weeks and but I'll try my best to keep uploading some new footage!

Ciao ciao!
www.nadiadolce.com
Tweet! tweet !@NadiaDolce

Nadia Dolce by the brick wall in the back alley
Nadia Dolce climbing forbidden ladder in the alley
Nadia Dolce leaning on bars with my aviators
Nadia Dolce standing by a rock mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment