Tuesday 29 May 2012

El Gitano EP available on ITunes!!!

Finally !!!Delayed time and time again but today,the 29th of may 2012 ..the song is finally Released and available on ITunes, 4 versions of El Gitano !!! 8Barz and MCMario, French version , Extended Remix and the Amir Hoss Remix as well!!!I'm super happy!

Here's the link!!!
http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/el-gitano-francais-radio-edit/id528405304?i=528405383&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

The song is doing really well on radio in Montreal, Quebec ,New Brunswick and parts of Ontario .
It reached # 15 on the charts of CKRO 97.1

It's currently playing on CKOI Quebec ..so keep voting to get the song up on le 6 a 6 !
I need your votes!!! :)  http://www.ckoi.com/quebec/

Tonight I'm headed to PlanetStudios for my first recording session
for Baila! Let's make it a good one! I'll post exclusive photos and video to my website
so keep checking in!


PSSSSS To everyone who downloads a song, I will be sending a special gift to thank you for
your support!!!      Just visit www.nadiadolce.com
and copy paste your info to the general Inquiries email


Ciao ciao! <3


www.nadiadolce.com
tweet with me  @NadiaDolce

No comments:

Post a Comment