Friday 27 April 2012

Getting ready for Toronto with ToyWatch!!!


This week was crazy hectic! I had many photoshoots planned for ToyWatch! I was very busy modelling their  newest collection of watches which are fantastic. I'm loving the Bling Bling ones !Metallic Stones are beautiful! I can't complain , it was soo much fun !ToyWatch is being really supportive of me as an artist and I am so grateful for the opportunities they've been bringing my way.Today I went back to my usual schedule, meetings and dance lessons with my amazing choreographer and dancer Jayme...
I'm getting better..I think :P We're working hard on coming up with a great show! I can't wait to show everyone...We're gonna be playing at the Plaza theatre on June 30th  for LatinQuebec and many more shows to come. Everything is becoming so exciting.I'm also leaving for Toronto may 4th and 5th to represent for ToyWatch Canada at the America's Next Top Model show at the Convention Centre.
For those who don't know I am a huge fan of ANTM and Tyra Banks.I am obsessed..I love her and I love how she's integrated music in  the latest seasons.People think models are dumb and they are not ! I'm sticking up for them because there's so much more involved and Tyra's really an example of Girl Power and creating higher self esteem in young girls and women.The show is about so much more than finding a pretty face and a lot of people don't know that. If you've never watched , you should give it a chance.I hope I meet her someday!Her and Ellen Degeneres ..they are the best!

Anyways..Keep your fingers crossed for me , something great might happen to me!I will be meeting with some important people int TO...Hopefully I will post some great news when I return!

Nadia Dolce studio shot
Be back soon

Keep checking in online for news!!! www.nadiadolce.com
tweet with me @NadiaDolce
love y'all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment