Wednesday 30 May 2012

More pics from the park!

Nadia dolce side swept hair
I can't sleep tonight... i'm on my couch watching Three's Company and the Golden Girls ,I must have seen these reruns a million times... My photographer just sent me a few new pics so I want to share them with you guys!This shoot was so random and it turned out pretty cool!I would love to hear some ideas for photoshoot concepts if you wanna share them with me!
I'm shooting some video friday and I can use some fresh ideas
I can't wait to post some new stuff on my website!

My ep of El gitano is now available on ITunes and I need as much support as I can get! Feel free to rate the song or comment !It would be really appreciated!

Keep it up guys! I'm off to bed for now!

tweet with me @NadiaDolce
            check out www.nadiadolce.com


Nadia Dolce standing by a post
Nadia Dolce standing on a rock mountain
Nadia Dolce whipping my hair like a rockstar

No comments:

Post a Comment