Tuesday 28 August 2012

My Plans This Week


Hey Everybody!
Just wanna give you a glimpse of what's going on with me lately....
On a personal Note, I'm recently single and  I feel like a cat lady taking care of my old cat Myla that I'm baby-sitting and my new one Tiger.Two catty females and they're not getting along!

In the music world, I've got some new Collaborations coming up with my friend from Texas Mista K Crain!He just finished mixing my vocals on "Last Call" a couple days ago and it should be up soon!I can't wait to share it with you guys and now today I'm going to record another demo feature on another one of his tracks called "Our Love". I can't stop singing this song! It reminds me of Drake a lil' and it's about that first love you had when you we're still a kid! This guy is super talented! You gotta check him out!

Other than that I'm still preparing some details for my little weekend out of town in Toronto.I'll be back in the studio on thursday with Amir to finalize "Xplode".We're discussing a plan for the  music video for end of september so if you wanna see your sexy self in the vid contact me on my email below!!!We've already stated casting!This song has been driving me crazy but we're almost done and I'm really proud of it already!I'll also be driving down to visit Ottawa for the day on Friday.Then I've got another session Sunday in studio Mich2025 for another single that's on it's way!

Now you officially know my whole schedule for the week!

By the way!
I recently started an Instagram account  so add me up ---> Nadia Dolce :)
Facebook , Twitter and everywhere else! (for you cat lovers, my little brats are both on my Instagram)

Contact me :nadiadolce@hotmail.ca

Ciao SweetHearts!

WWW.NADIADOLCE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment