Saturday 11 August 2012

All About Me


Dear Friends and Fans, 
Welcome to my Blog!!! Here's the link to my website where you can check out my music, photos, and everything else I am working on. Keep an eye on my gallery and Tour dates! I will be updating my latest shots and exclusive videos. Also, big news!!! I've got an album to finish by christmas and I need all the support I can get! So stay tuned for my newest tracks and I hope you enjoy my work!
                                 Yours,
                                      Nadia Dolce

                          
           www.nadiadolce.com

Let's Connect!

Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadia-Dolce/169703319770230

Twitter @NadiaDolce

~Daily quote~
Don't be reckless with other people's hearts.
Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours. ♥

Ciao Cupcakes!Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment