Sunday 5 August 2012

Nadia Dolce El Gitano - Choreography

Hey Everybody!

A while ago, I said I would post a vid of the El Gitano choreography to show some of my dance progress. It's finally up on youtube. This is a sneak peak at my rehearsal. We filmed a few parts of the choreo at the Shauna Roberts Dance Centre in Montreal. I think the routine is fun , sassy and pretty easy if anyone wants to try it. Jamie Malysh is the awesome choreographer and dancer featured in the clip (sweatpants) and I wanna say a big thank you to Joshua Perets for  sponsoring me! I get to rehearse and record in style, feelin' sexy and comfy! Unfortunately, it's not the best audio quality but this is it ! So bare with me! Keep in mind, I 'm no professional dancer but It would be amazing for my song to inspire people to dance!

If any dancers wanna perform to  El Gitano
I would love to see what you ca do!
Be sure to Send me your video links at my personal email
nadiadolce@hotmail.ca


Show some love and Get the song on ITunes!


Connect with me

Like my page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadia-Dolce/169703319770230

My website


Tweet me @NadiaDolce

Ciao Ciao Peeps!Xo









No comments:

Post a Comment