Thursday 9 August 2012

20 Mood Boosting Tips

I am a singer/songwriter from Montreal, I blog mostly about what's going on with my singing career but as much as my life is mostly music , I love people and talking about all sorts of things. Chasing after your dreams is hard sometimes but everyday life for a girl is tough too!We all need to Relax, breathe and keep going , no matter what life brings our way.

I've been going trough a little slump myself and I'm trying to keep my spirits up by doing a few
things that make me happy.You don't have to use my tips but I wanna share some with you guys!
I hope they help cause being down is just a waste of time and useless negativity.
I also included an awesome video that my friend Jess showed me on youtube. I love the message , it'll get you thinking...

Here are my 20 Mood Boosting Tips

1- Watch a funny movie like" 21jumpstreet "or stream your fave tv show( I love Drop Dead Diva)
     Read The Secret by Rhonda Byrnes if you wanna be inspired.
2- Flip through old photos of yourself, friends , fam and pets.
3- Take a walk and enjoy nature's loveliness.
4- Ice cream (Mcds Cornet always hits the spot)
5- Hot bubble bath with scented candles and pedicure when you're done.
6- Hang out with friends and chit chat. (a little harmless gossip is ok sometimes)
7- Listen to some happy music (M.I.A Paperplanes always gets me smiling')
8- Buy yourself a cheap thrill (magazine , candy or clothes... I always leave H&M a happy camper)
9- Coffee Fix Hummm Starbucks.
10- Talk with your loved one or send a flirty text.
11-Say a prayer and remind yourself of all the good things in your life that you take for granted.
12-Be kind, give someone a compliment.
13- Groom yourself a little, fix your hair or put on a little makeup, get out out of your sweats and
      out of your house for a little.
14- Write your feelings down on paper or blog.
15- Social network, snoop on Facebook or Tweet , it'll keep you in the loop !
16- Get moving and hit the gym cause exercise will instantly make you feel good about yourself.
17- Smile at all times! That's when you are most beautiful.
18- Set yourself a few goals to accomplish during your day and congratulate yourself;''''5 afterwards.
19- Call family, we sometimes forget but keeping a good bond is important.
20- Don't eat too much , it will weigh you down! Have some fruits and eat often but lighter.

(Sorry guys , I know most of these tips are girl oriented but you get the drift.)


Hope you enjoy!
If you wanna hear some of my music
www.nadiadolce.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadia-Dolce/169703319770230
Tweet with me @NadiaDolce

One of my little quotes
~When one door closes and another one doesn't open... break the door down!~

Dream Big!

Ciao Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment