Tuesday 21 August 2012

Back to Toronto Italian Style !



Last week I found out I'm a finalist to compete for the Johnny Lombardi Italian Festival in Toronto! I will be leaving the 6th for a rehearsal and I will be back in Montreal the 10th! I was beginning to worry cause I had trouble finding travel buddies... Yes , my parents still worry about me going away on my own but that is not because they don't trust me, it's because they know I am terrible with directions and will most probably get lost! Good news is I will be going with my fellow actresse friend Claudia and Sara D. Thank god! My parents were gonna come(my #1 supporters) but I think it works out better this way... We dont need to leave my kitty "Tiger"alone for the whole weekend. As for the show, I will be singing a Mina classic "La voce del silenzio". I have previously won the 16th Edition of Superfantastico, an Italian singing competition based in montreal with this track and I hope it will bring me luck again this year. I will be performing with a live band , so it's gonna be an awesome experience! It is quite a change from the dance scene but I continue to do it cause I still enjoy being close to my Italian community, my roots and I never wanna lose track of who I am.


Back to T.O,We will be hitting some clubs so if you guys wanna share any of your Toronto club favourite spots or suggestions of places to visit , be sure to comment ! Last time I visited, I got to meet Danny Fernandes and Karl wolf at the Americas Next Top Model Convention... Who will I meet this time around?!?

If you wanna see a new side to Nadia Dolce ... Pass by and watch the show on the 8th in Downtown Toronto and stick around for the festivities!



Ciao Cupcakes<3


                             I like staying in touch with my fans!
                                         Facebook/nadiadolce
                                        @NadiaDolce


                     www.nadiadolce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment