Tuesday 17 April 2012

Food and Knowledge

La Belle Italienne  restaurant
I love a night like this one where I have plans to go watch a movie with my friend Tina but it turns out the movie I wanna see with Zach Efron(love him) isn't out just yet....We end up grabbing a pizza at a restaurant where I used to waitress called La Belle Italienne in Montreal. If you are looking for an awesome pizza , you will find one over here.It's like little italy in St-Leonard,cozy ,great menu ,best Icecream and you can hear yourself talking..I love this place.Besides that, we end up inviting a friend of hers for coffee and it turns out this guy is a genius...It was pretty interesting for a night not involving any music.I had great food and a taste of history , economics , politics and religion.Not usually my favourite subjects but I learned quite a bit tonight so I got to bed tonight  a little smarter then when my day began. Sometimes it's cool to have plans get sidetracked. I love meeting new people with different views and having debates despite people thinking i'm an airhead with no brains .Summed up it was a night to relax and listen.Tonights conversations had my mind escape from my little struggles with the music industry for a couple of hours .Gotta get some sleep,tomorrow is another day of all work no play.
Goodnight <3                                      

Tweet @ NadiaDolce
www.nadiadolce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment