Wednesday 18 April 2012

Do's and Don'ts after a breakup

I'm writing this to all the broken hearts tonight,
I'm having trouble dealing with my recent breakup...and I've started to notice some little habits.
I'd like to share some advice and maybe writing this will convince myself to practice what I preach.

Anyways,
when I'm sad I tend to wanna eat Icecream and that's a good fix as long as you don't eat the whole carton .Don't wait by your phone to hear from your ex...Don't bombard them with desperate texts.
Do keep busy and try not to be alone at first. Try new places , meets new faces, not to hook up but
to be more social and not isolate yourself with your sadness.Don't look at old pics of you both together.
Do workout and set goals, it's a perfect time to push yourself and you will automatically feel better and in healthier shape.My Don't that I can't help is I listen to sad music and I put it on repeat for hours and ball my eyes out.Tonight I'm listening to a beautiful song from Mia Martina called Miles away.
I'm relating to it and it's just making things worst.But I wanna turn this into a positive, tomorrow I will try to make a cover and let out my emotions in the song...If you're like me and you feel like you're losing hope ..sleep on it ..tomorrow you will deal with it.
Hope some of this helped and Feel free to share what works for you.
Be strong and Mend your broken little hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment