Monday 23 April 2012

Strike a Pose!!!

Hey Everyone! Last week and this week is a busy busy week for the Dolce Team!
Shooting pics for an amazing watch company that I have a deal in the works with
called Toywatch !!! I've got a ton of watches and looks to shoot for this ad campaign so
it's very interesting,colourful and different.It's so crazy to think I'm posing,
I used to be afraid of the camera now it seems I'm always in front of the lens. It's so exciting ,i get the chance to be a chameleon!!The Sporty chick , the cool musician, the naughty geek and the glam diva ,just to name a few.

Today,We did some shots representing my Italian roots , with a soccer theme, sporting the red, white and green Toywatches.
Then we did some geeky shots!They were kinda sexy geeky..lol ..Those big nerdy glasses were fun! I think I'm gonna buy ME some of those! And there's much more to come, tomorrow we're shooting
at Sharx poolhall downtown thanks to Rick!My makeup artist Carmy and both my dancers will
be a part of it with Joshua Perets.

All of this wouldn't be possible without the help o.f my biggest supporters, Vince from Master Control Media for the wonderful photography, Antoine Laoun for some sexy stylish Glasses
,The bay  for some cool outfits,Toywatch For some awesome watches
and last but not least my patient manager Frank!

Keep checking out my website for the latest pics and vids! I will be posting very soon

      www.nadiadolce.com
Follow me @NadiaDolce
Ciao y'all!<3


No comments:

Post a Comment