Wednesday 14 March 2012

Music Diary-Insomnia

Just like everyone else who is stressed in this world, I can't sleep tonight.I've got way too much on my mind.
The night didn't go down as I had it planned in my head.Me and boyfriend got into an argument and
surely as always..I can hear him snoring in the bedroom from the living room while I'm wide awake.But  As much as I hate when we fight, it sometimes inspires a new song. I wrote down a couple words and I can't wait to get some music to go with it. Personally , writing about love is my favorite subject , probably cause i'm a hopeless romantic.I love being in love...It's cheesy and yet it's true.So It was 2 am,  my laptop died and i fell asleep watching Jersey shore.Anyways I'm up today and ready to go to the studio to finish my recording of "Baila"can't wait! If I do well , maybe I'll catch some zzzzz tonight.
<3
Dolce


www.nadiadolce.com
tweet @NadiaDolce

No comments:

Post a Comment