Tuesday 13 March 2012

Music Diary -first chapter- Blah Days

Today is rainy and gloomy and its affecting my mood.I wanna get stuff done today but the weather
has me down.. I wanna write a song but i feel so uninspired.. One of those days you just can't pick yourself up and smile...feeling bored and unproductive..This is a career where you gotta work hard, be motivated,
and be into social networking..I'm learning how to blog as I write. It's so practical this youtube ,Facebook
and twitter but its not really up my alley just yet..it's like a job for me to keep up on these sites .
At least I'm trying...I gotta get some music fans and followers !!!It's not as easy as I thought it would be
This post is nothing special but it's a start..

If you wanna learn more about me and my music

You can visit my website at : www.nadiadolce.com    or tweet@ NadiaDolce

                                                Me at my work station  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment