Saturday 31 March 2012

Just Dance!!!

In every room or place you go you can find a singer, Dancers not so many.I find that dancing is a popular thing to do, yet it's so underground... I didn't even know where to rehearse, I really like Shauna Roberts studio downtown so I went back for my first official dance rehearsal with my new  backup dancers.
I had fun today , I met up with Andrea and Jamie ,they're so sweet  and pretty..Love' em.Working out a new routine with them  for my single El Gitano, We're preparing for my  summer tour
so I gotta get serious and become a better dancer.Dancing is a beautiful art. I'm not too good at yet  it but
I enjoy it so much, I remember seeing the first season of "So you think you can dance" and I suddenly
wanted to become a dancer.But that didn't last too long cause my heart has always been singing but it's still important to know how to move and entertain.There's nothing better than a triple threat!I act a little as well! But I need to get the dancing down by the end of the month cause shows are approaching.
I have that drive to work at something until i get it even if I suck at it. I'm gonna keep at it and hopefully I can give you guys a preview soon cause right now its just embarrassing.
Stay tuned for more on my website,www.nadiadolce.com
Tweet @NadiaDolce
Be back soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment