Thursday 27 June 2013

Nadia Dolce Performing At SSMF

Hey Sweethearts!
If you're in the area, drop by and come party with us at the SSMF. There's gonna be some great up and coming local DJs in the place! You don't wanna miss the biggest EDM event in Montreal!
I will be performing a 20 minute set at 7pm with some special guests. Come watch me sing "El Gitano","Party By The Bottle" and premiere my latest single from my newly realeased Ep "Remember". I will also be singing two of my favorite originals, "Smile" and "Far Away" later in the night during Chuck Bernard and Ken Tracy's DJ sets.

Come support a Montreal music event and encourage young talent!
Inbox me on facebook if you haven't got your tickets yet!

Please take the time to check out the videos below!
Share, like and comment!

Love y'all!
Ciao Ciao! <3

www.nadiadolce.com
twitter @NadiaDolce
Facebook page Nadia Dolce

No comments:

Post a Comment