Wednesday 26 June 2013

Nadia Dolce EP Part 1


Hey Sweethearts!
I've got some obvious good news...The REMEMBER EP is now available on iTunes!!!
So if you haven't done it yet... Download and discover a new side to me. For those of you who do not know... I am also a songwriter and I co-wrote all 5 songs on the album. We've all been working really hard and I wanna hear this song on the radio! I'm really proud of this project with the Mich2050 Music Label and I'm really grateful that they took me on as an artist because I'm learning so much and they're pushing me to become a DIVA (the positive kind).

We just filmed the music video for the first single off the EP called REMEMBER on last thursday.
I'm currently in and out of studio completing the 2nd part of the album. I just recorded ALL AROUND THE WORLD which has that exotic carnival feel and INFATUATION, my first latin vibe reggaeton. It's just amazing to have the opportunity to do what I love most. I can't wait to be on stage performing these songs.



Rediscover a new side to Nadia Dolce with her latest EP
Remember. Ranging from easy listening pop dance songs like Mr Rhythm and Blues and Somethings Wrong , the sexy and sultry summer feel of Remember to a fun and uplifting piece like Kill it On The Dance Floor. Dolce's sweet vocals, catchy lyrics and musical variety offers something for all generations to enjoy. Remember is also available in French Version.



Check out Behind the scenes footage of the REMEMBER music video shoot!



Stay tuned because the best has yet to come !

Join me on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and
other social media!

www.nadiadolce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment