Wednesday 15 May 2013

Whiskey, Vodka, Gin or Tequila!?!

Hey Sweethearts!<3
I've got some great news! Whiskey, Vodka, Gin or Tequila!?! Tell me what do you like!? Hint! Hint ;) "Party By The Bottle"is now available on ITunes!!! Support and Share as much as you can!

My Dolceamare sister, Lady A and I, will be performing it for the first time, in Montreal, this Sunday at Moombas biggest Italian bash, the Insieme party!!! Come dance the night away with some talented local DJs, Marco Tropiano, The House Twinz, Fabio Russo and of course the amazing Stevie V! I am getting ready, cause it's gonna be a lonnnng weekend! But there's no other way I'd rather spend it than celebrating Italian style with all the Bros, Mary's and Paysans, listening to some great music, Italian classics and dancing la tarantella! For those of you who are Non Italian, you are very welcome to join the fun!

Get your copy for only .99c! I wanna hear you singing along :)
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/party-by-bottle-feat.-lady/id648563344!







Hope to see yo all there!
Ciao Ciao <3


Let's connect on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nadia-Dolce/169703319770230

Twitter @NadiaDolce
Inquiries:nadiadolce@hotmail.ca

www.nadiadolce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment