Sunday 5 May 2013

Party By The Bottle

Hey Sweethearts!
I've been quite busy these past weeks preparing for the release of my first EP album!
I will soon be learning choreo for the video of my first single "Remember" ! So excited!
Taking everything as it comes. So grateful for all these opportunities this year, to do what I love most!

As for the month of May :)... I will be releasing my newest Collab with my girl group "Dolceamare" Sister Lady A!!! "Party By The Bottle" is a pop /dance club banger with a great concept! Produced with Anthony Pag, an up and coming DJ from Montreal. I hope y'all will enjoy this track! Release coming soon!

We will be launching the song Live with a performance at Moombas Insieme Party on May 19th.
Don't miss it!!! Come support and Party with us Italian Style!






I am also looking for some talented DJs to remix this track!
Hit me up by email if you're interested to take on the challenge.
Ciao Ciao <3




Message me for tickets:
nadiadolce@hotmail.ca

Twitter @NadiaDolce
Facebook  Nadia Dolce
Instagram Nadia Dolce

No comments:

Post a Comment