Wednesday 25 November 2015

Nadia Dolce - Christmas Single Now Available!

Hey Sweethearts!
nadia dolce xmas hat white lace sexy cute blonde christmas you're all i want this christmas kissIt was tough to keep it in for so long that I had co-write my first original Christmas song with the amazing Dave Stephen. YOU'RE ALL I WANT THIS CHRISTMAS! I was clearly inspired by Mariah's Christmas classic "All I Want For Christmas Is You". It was not intended to sound like it, although, I don't find it does. That being said, Mariah will always be the #1vocalist of all centuries in my heart. #Lamb4life. No intention to diss anyone… I just love Mariah! I  literally used to go to bed playing the "Fantasy album" in my cd player. :P

I am so happy to share the lyric video with you all and I really hope you enjoy it.
It was officially released digitally worldwide today 25/11/15! Download or stream and make sure to add it  to your playlist for the holidays. 

Watch on link below! <3


I will be back soon with some news about the special campaign for this song. Stay tuned!

Don't forget to Like and Share if you appreciated the song!



Listen & Download on the links below:
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/nadiadolce/youre-all-i-want-this-christmas-nadia-dolce
Spotify Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/1nW1Dwk9UXq2izrkRmRXl7



I always say it but STAY TUNED as there is something special coming up for the holidays and I will need your help sweethearts!

Ciao! Ciao!

Nadia Dolce 💋
www.nadiadolce.com

Wanna chat? Contact me via email at nadiadolce@hotmail.ca




No comments:

Post a Comment