Tuesday 15 October 2013

Nadia Dolce Official Music Video


Hi  Sweethearts! <3
The time has come to introduce you to my first official music video from the album
"Souviens-Toi"(french version Remember). It was really a nice experience to be on set with Great Things Studios and the amazing team behind me that day! A long day but it went well despite some bumps in the road and technical problems. I had the pleasure of working with a great choreographer from Montreal, Doina Cocco. I took some dance lessons with her to choreograph my Gypsy moment as well as the two beautiful dancers with me, Celine and Alexandria. We definitely had some good laughs together!

I am always up for a challenge and I want to take my place here in Quebec as a Francophone artist even if my music is quite pop. We are entering a new generation of music and I think it is time to encourage diversification.

I hope you will enjoy this video! For all my fans!
Here's "Souviens-toi"!



Share it! <3




English Video coming soon!!!




Ciao Ciao!

@ NadiaDolce

www.nadiadolce.com


No comments:

Post a Comment