Thursday 18 July 2013

Behind The scenes of "Souviens-Toi"

Hey Sweethearts!
I just got back into the groove of things. I haven't stopped since I came back from Toronto. It's been hectic! Photoshoot Today! I just could Not wake up this morning...Two weeks ago, we filmed the last scene for the music videos.There's gonna be two versions, the English and French( I'm so lucky). Here's a little preview of what we shot. It was pretty sexy and I had a great time shooting with the guys from "Great Things Studios".

I also got a chance to write 2 new songs for the second part of the album. "Our Love is in danger" and "Wicked Game" are my latest babies and I just heard the final cut of "Infatuation". I'm lovin' the latin vibe!

I need your help! I really wanna hear "Remember"and "Souviens-Toi" on the radio!
So check out the vids, Share, like and comment!
Subscribe if you wanna see more of me :)


Keep checking in @ www.nadiadolce.com
for news and my latest Releases!

Ciao Ciao <3

Facebook Nadia Dolce
Twitter Nadia Dolce
Instagram Nadia Dolce



No comments:

Post a Comment